Skip to main content

Day 18~ 30 days of blog lovin' seeing things through new eyes :)

 so much beauty here in our area but it always comes home
 when you show someone else where you live...

 Judy and I hung out with the parrots today at beautiful Green Patch

 and then walked through the trees at the BOODEREE Botanical Gardens.....
 where Judy learned about scribbly gums and turpentine gums and paperbarks...

 we found a wealth of inspiration in the landscape...

 hieroglyphs in nature.....

recorded with wonder...

what a wonderful day :)

Comments

Judy Wise said…
Thank you dear friend for showing me the rain forest trail and all the amazing beauty that surrounds you in Jervis Bay. I am safely on my way ... with all those memories dancing in my head. xo
Anonymous said…
Will you take me there, please please mama..Orly