Skip to main content

for Shiny you ♥

 

 Today I am writing, working on this book that I have become quite attached to. 


The book I am hoping will be called Paint Mojo.... and hoping I can convince my wonderful publishers North Light that this is the best title :)

and suddenly these words spill out and I know I need to share them with you. 

Maybe they will be in my book, maybe they are words just for this moment. 

I hope they speak some truth for you today. 

I hope you KNOW how awesome you really are!

I hope you know what a wondrous soul you are and how much the world needs YOU to know that....

♥♥♥

Somewhere way down deep inside of you there is a gem,

which holds all the wisdom you have ever, or will ever, need.

It may be dusty and it may take some time to shine it

but its essence is untainted.

Open your senses and you will start to see a glimmer from the corner of your eye.

Slow it down and you will open up the breathing space that births a dream.

Cradle your imperfection and wonder at the miracle of each moment.

You are at the centre of that miraculous NOW.

Pay attention to the whispers that linger in the sacred silence.

Grasp them with a determined fist, give them wings through loving action, and then gently open your hand to let them fly.

Each one of us has access to a field of infinite possibilities and each one of us holds the key to allowing.

No need to wait until you know everything….each day is a day to learn anew.

Will you open the window wide to leap or choose to stay in a prison of your own making?

~Tracy Verdugo

Shine on sweet friends! More news on upcoming workshops very soon including my 2014 schedule (some already open for registration here ) AND Jesse Reno's Downunder tour next March!

Oh and if you haven't already come on over and joined my new FB group for Paint Mojo seekers and explorers across the planet click here to join in the fun! :)

Until next time!

lots of love Tracy xoxo


Comments

Jess said…
You're painting's so beautiful and your words so poignant. Thankyou Tracy for lighting up the world. :)
I'm off to check out your new Facebook page now, see you there!xx