Skip to main content

The KISS project~Keep it simple sunshine~Day 3

Having fun with a new app (Pixlromatic) Misty Mawn turned me onto in her awesome Full Circle workshop

Wandering around the house and garden snapping pics; Sienna's quirky nature evident in her room; a shrine to Pop culture....

 Santana's style calmer, a little more reflective, she's learning how to surround herself with things that nourish her soul...


In the garden my favourite tree, a dwarf mulberry. twisted around itself, all of its branches wrapped in a giant self embrace.....

 Quiet spots to sit remind me I need to do more of that, with no computer in sight....

 Pieces of art embedded everywhere, like this luna in the back of the horno.....

 lovingly built by mi amor who, when people look at our home and ask him, "so you're an artist too?" doesnt yet feel comfortable saying, "Yes". 
I think he is an amazing artist ♥


All over our casa small loving , detailed touches, each a work of art, like the stairs to our bedroom...


the virgen de Guadalupe watches over all from the top of the landing....

and in my studio inspiration flows....


life's snippets. powerful joymakers. all around you. 
will you stop and breathe them in a little today?

hasta manana
besos
Tracy xoxo








Comments

Nadya said…
Love these little vignettes, & your amore is filled with artistic /design talent!! I adore those stairs to your room!

I've been working on one of my pieces for ARTspiration next weekend
http://dia-creationstation.blogspot.com/2014/03/presence.html
so beautiful Tracy..I feel so blessed having seen many of your beautiful details that make up your Casa. I can't remember seeing the virgin...Next time I'd love to see the painting xX
TLC said…
Some definite eye candy there! Yes I'm breathing it all in.
Thanks for sharing!